We are reopening at our new location on June 21, 2021, and offering both MAT and personal training! Please contact David with any questions.
At True Motion Fitness, we integrate personal training with MAT, focusing on building a stronger, balanced, and stable you so that you can move through life and desired activities with greater enjoyment and efficiency. Our facility includes a personal training studio and access to the nearby park.
Our clientele includes:
- Avid exercisers and athletes
- First time exercisers
- People recovering from injuries
- People looking to be more active and feel better
Personal Training Rates
- $60 per session
- A typical session is 60 minutes
- Discount for 6 prepaid sessions ($50 per session)
- Group rates:
- Groups of 2: $30 per person
- Groups of 3+: $20 per person
How to Get Started & Prepare for Your Appointment
- Click here to learn more about us, or
- Contact Us for additional information or to schedule an appointment
- Print and fill out the TMF Client Intake Form prior to your appointment, or arrive about 15 minutes early to fill it out at the office. If you have filled out the form previously, please complete it again if you are visiting our new location (1125 16th Street) for the first time, or if there are changes to your health or other information on the form.
- There are restrooms in the building, but please note that there are no locker-room/shower facilities.
- Health & safety protocol: Please email or call to reschedule if you are ill (e.g., flu, COVID…), have a fever (you will be asked to check on arrival), or have been in close contact with someone that is ill. TMF staff are vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are also vaccinated, we do not require that you wear a mask, but you may. If you are not fully vaccinated, please wear a mask.