You’ll find no “cookie cutter” evaluations here! Through a personalized and thorough assessment, we examine and treat your specific concerns to:
- Reduce your pain by treating the mechanics of injury, not the symptoms
- Improve range of motion and stability
- Reduce the risk of injury and improve your performance by preparing your body for exercise
- Enable you to continue participating in desired activities at an improved level of function
- Increase mastery of your own health and fitness through increased body-awareness
If you experience any of the following, we may be able to help you:
- Back/neck pain
- Chronic headaches
- Joint pain or instability
- Chronic muscle tightness or weakness
- Tendonitis/tennis elbow
- Prenatal/postpartum effects
- Overuse injuries
During MAT, we systematically identify and treat muscular imbalance and weakness.
- We identify limitations in motion through a joint-by-joint movement evaluation, comparing one side of the body to the other side when possible. We view these limitations in movement as a result of underlying muscle weakness and imbalance.
- We identify specific muscle weaknesses through direct muscle testing. We then correct them with manual palpation at the muscle attachment sites and/or with isometric exercises. We then perform a second muscle test to check the effectiveness of the treatment.
- We repeat this process until all of the muscles controlling motion at the joint(s) are identified and corrected.
- Through this systematic approach, our goal is to strengthen, stabilize, and reduce stress at the joints and surrounding muscle tissue.
The solution to your issue will be as specific as you are unique. We will evaluate and treat on a muscle by muscle and joint by joint basis every time.
To learn more about what will take place during your session see our FAQ page.
- 1 session: $65-90, depending on practitioner
- A typical session is 60-90 minutes
- Discount for 6+ prepaid session
Get Started Today!
Click here to learn more about our MAT specialists, or
Contact Us for additional information or to schedule an appointment
Download Client Intake Form