The Gym – YOU HOLD THE KEY!
SIGN UP ONLINE TODAY!
We are a member-focused alternative to high-volume corporate fitness. Our philosophy focuses on moving your body through its full range of motion while performing exercises that translate to real-world situations, improve health, strength and performance, and keep you motivated!
Come see our fun and challenging environment and let us help you re-think what it means to be fit and move your body. Our goal is quality of experience and molding of our space to meet our individual members needs. We love our new gym and hope you will too!
Our gym focuses on range of motion and real-life movement
Here are some of the things we feature:
- Workout of the week
- 1700+ square foot gym space
- Open, customizable movement areas
- Strength and balance training for all levels
- Free weights
- Medicine balls
- Body bars
- Resistance bands
- Squat racks & weight plates
- Punching bags, speed bag
- Conditioning ropes
- Climbing rope with 12-ft x 6-ft landing pad
- Custom-built monkey bars
- Treadmills, spin bikes, rower
- Heated floors and natural light
- And more!
GENERAL GYM & MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Keyholder hours: 4 am – 12 am (midnight), 7-days a week!
- WORKOUT OF THE WEEK: New to the gym or want something new to do? Check out our fun and challenging ‘workout of the day’ posted at the gym, complete with photo examples! Its almost like free personal training!
- Standard Membership $35 per month by automatically recurring payment. You can cancel any time. Add up to four family+household members for only $20 each. A one-time orientation is required prior to gym use, after which adults may become keyholders.
- 3-month pass $120 & 1-month pass $50. These are prepaid memberships that do not automatically renew. A one-time orientation is required prior to gym use, after which adults may become keyholders.
- 1-week pass $20.This prepaid membership does not automatically renew. Orientation is not required. Adults with 1-week passes may become keyholders.
- 1-day pass $7.This prepaid membership does not automatically renew. Holders of 1-day pass may use the facility when accompanied by a keyholder or when True Motion Fitness staff are present. Not eligible for facility keys.
- Orientation.A 30-minute orientation session gives first-time members/clients the opportunity to become familiar with the gym and our philosophy. Orientation is required for Standard Memberships, 3-month and 1-month passes, and is optional otherwise. Orientation may be waived for some clients or past members. The fee is $30 and due at the time of the session, and multiple family+household members may attend the same session at no additional charge.
- Keyholder fee.There is a one-time $10 initiation fee per keyholding member to cover the cost of the keyfob and its activation. The fee is due at the time the keyfob is issued.
- Minors 12-17 years old may purchase memberships and may only use the facility when accompanied by an adult or working with staff. Persons less than 12 years old may only use the facility while working with staff. Minors may not be keyholders and must have a reliable means to leave the gym at all times. True Motion Fitness will not be responsible for supervision.
Note: We have nice, new restrooms/changing areas for our clients & members, but do not currently have showers/locker-rooms available – please plan accordingly.
BECOME A MEMBER!